All aboard for Autism!!-NAS
Post date: Jun 12, 2017 7:40:03 AM
Will you be a Really Useful Engine? Join our Thomas & Friends themed sponsored walk and get free tickets to Drayton Manor Theme Park!
Perfect for families and Thomas enthusiasts alike, All Aboard for Autism is a short 3k sponsored walk around the perimeter of Drayton Manor Theme Park, home of Thomas Land.
Date: 23 September 2017
Location: Drayton Manor Theme Park, Tamworth, Staffordshire
£0 – under 3s
£6 - child (3-15)
£8 - adult (16+)
Minimum sponsorship: £20 child and £25 adult (includes a free Drayton Manor ticket!)
Book your all aboard places
- Complete the form with the names of your team
- Make your payment (including reviewing your contact details)
- Set up your team's JustGiving page
You will be asked to sign in before booking. If you don't already have a username on our site, please register one when invited to do so.
Exciting events on the day
- a welcome from the Fat Controller!
- fun games including hook-a-duck and lucky dip
- autism friendly merchandise
- sensory toys
- a Thomas and Friends treasure hunt to complete on the walk.
It's completely autism-friendly
Because we know it can be hard for families with children on the autism spectrum to plan days out, we are proud to say this event is completely autism-friendly, with:
- A social story of the day
- Full information e-pack with easy read format
- Volunteers and staff who have lots of experience working with autistic people
Almost everyone who comes to All Aboard for Autism is either a family with a child on the spectrum or an autistic adult. So you can relax knowing that everyone around you understands and appreciates autism.
Don’t just take our word for it – here is what one of our All Aboarders said last year:
The joy on my son's face during the whole day! Also how lovely all the NAS staff and volunteers were, just happy, helpful people who really seemed to care and wanted us to get the most out of our day. We have done this event since it started and it has become part of our year.
We can't wait to see you there – Peep peep!
For more information or any questions you may have, email email@example.com or call our supporter care team on 0808 800 1050.