CONSULTATION ON THE FUTURE OF COUNCIL SERVICES FOR DISABLED CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE
Post date: Jul 14, 2016 10:37:57 AM
Your views are really important and will help shape future services that
will be provided to disabled children, young people and their parents
The consultation on the future of Council services provided for disabled children and young people in West Cheshire, which was launched on Thursday 23rd June 2016; and will close in 9 weeks’ time, on the 18thSeptember 2016.
They are interested in hearing from all local residents, particularly those who use these services. We also want to hear from stakeholders and professionals working with disabled children and young people, and we would therefore like to encourage you to be part of this consultation.
The consultation sets out how we could deliver services to disabled children and young people in the future. There are three options for how we could design services, along with a number of underpinning changes, which could be applied to any new service arrangements.
More detail on all the potential changes can be found via the link below:
How to get involved
We would like to get your views on the possible options for how we design services for disabled children in the future. There are lots of ways you can get involved:
- Visit out dedicated webpage at: www.cheshirewestandchester.gov.uk/disabledchildrensreview - here you will find information about the potential options, plus:
- An online questionnaire
- Consultation document that explains the background and details of each potential option
- Collect a printed copy of our consultation booklet and complete a paper questionnaire – these are available from libraries and council buildings.
- Email your views to us at quoting ‘consultation on services for disabled children and young people’ : email@example.com
- Write to us at: Cheshire West and Chester Council - Information, Advice and Support Service, 4 Civic Way, Ellesmere Port, CH65 0BE
- Call Information Advice and Support Service quoting ‘consultation on services for disabled children and young people’ on:0300 123 7001
- Ask your Social Worker for a copy of the questionnaire
If you would like to know more or need any support to feed in your views please contact Information Advice and Support Service on 0300 123 7001.
You can share your views on the potential options until the 18th September 2016