Kidz to Adultz North
Post date: Oct 10, 2016 2:17:02 PM
Kidz to Adultz North Sponsored by:-
Thursday, 17th November 2016
9.30am – 4.30pm
EventCity, Manchester, M17 8AS.
Your visitor’s FREE entry ticket is now available!
· Do you know or work with children and/or young people up to the age of 25 with disabilities or additional needs?
Are you a parent, carer, family member supporting a child or young person with a disability or additional need?
· Are you a child or young adult with a disability or additional need?
· Are you a professional working in this field?·
Do you supply equipment or services to any of the above?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions then this FREE event is for YOU!
Disabled Living (one of the North West's oldest disability charities and organisers of the Kidz to Adultz events) is delighted to bring the Kidz to Adultz event back to Manchester.
150+ Exhibitors offering advice and information on funding, mobility, seating, bathing, communication,accessible vehicles, sensory, services, transition, education, employment, housing, domiciliary care, respite sports, leisure and much, much more!
View the exhibitors list by clicking the link below:-
15 FREE CPD Accredited Seminars.
Boost your CPD portfolio and gain credits by attending one or more of the FREE seminars taking place alongside the exhibition. Topics include:
· An overview of helping children move
· Poo problems
· Managing challenging behaviours
· Do siblings matter too? – the experiences of siblings of disabled children
· Special educational needs and The Children and Families Act 2014
· Personal budgets
· Sleep support and strategies
· Postural seating
· Successful transitions for those with more complex health needs – moving to adult services
· Transition into the work place
and more.... view the full seminar timetable by clicking on the link below:
FREE Santa’s Grotto & lots of fun and features.
All visitors will be entered into a free prize draw – lots of fabulous prizes on offer!
To download your visitor’s FREE entry ticket simply click on the ticket graphic below:-
For information on how to get to Kidz to Adultz North – click on the link below:-
Can you help us to reach all those who would benefit from attending?
We are very aware that we are not yet reaching every family with a child or young adult with a disability or additional needs - You can help us change this by simply sharing information on these FREE events!.
· Simply circulate this information to colleagues, service users, parents, carers, pupils, groups, etc. We are more than happy to pop a batch of tickets in the post if that will help.
· Post the information on your website, within your newsletters and bulletins etc.
· Connect with Kidz Exhibitions on our social media sites and share our information.
If you have any questions or would like further copies of the ticket, contact the Kidz Team on 0161 607 8200 or simply drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
We do hope you will be able to join us.