Parent/carer Forum booking form
Post date: Nov 18, 2015 8:14:34 PM
Please click on the link below if you would like to attend the next Parent/Carer forum on the 3rd December.
The next Parent, Carer Forum Meeting will be on
Thursday 3rd December
at-Cheshire View Plough Lane, Christleton, Chester, CH3 7PT
Registration, tea, coffee from 9.30am, meeting starts at 10am and finishes at 1pm (with lunch)
The purpose/aim of the parent / carer group:
• Opportunity for parents and professionals to network and share information.
• To access decision makers and influence services.
• Parents to be able to offer feedback into the Local Authority with regard to Special Educational Needs and Disability issues
• Parents to be able to share experiences with other parents
• Possible future involvement in Local Authority strategic meetings
• Access to training for parents.
The forum is free and there is no charge for the refreshments. If you need transport please contact them and they will try to arrange this for you.
For further information, Please contact the Information, Advice And Support Service details below.
Contact: Tel: 0300 123 7001 E-mail: email@example.com